BLUEBONNET CLASSIC - COLLEGE STATION TEXAS

blackred

Songster
12 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Blue Texas
The Bluebonnet Classic will be on January 3rd 2009 at the Louis Pearce Pavillion on the Texas A&M campus. Our judges will be Dwayne and Melody Jonas from Lampasses Texas.

We will have a Serama show, Pigeon show and a Large game show.
This year we will also have a concession stand along with our world class raffle and auction.

There will be many State, Distiric, and special meets from different breed clubs, these will be listed in the catalog.

I am sorry to say that our bird sale area will not be available this year, they closed the loop hole that we used last year. But there will be lots of breeders there that you can talk to about buying birds from.

If you did not get a catalog last year then just e-mail me and I will have one sent to you. We will be mailing them out the first part of December.

Bob
[email protected]

Quote:
Of course you are, we do have a mailing list of about 125 people and expect about 35-40 exhibitors.

We have gone up to $3 per bird on the enrty fee, up from $2.50. This is so we can pay for some help when it comes time to tear down the show.

Actually, it's off of 195 north of Florence and Andice. After you pass Florence on 195 you take the Brigg's road exit (left) go about a 1/2 mile down on the right. Auction starts at 11:00am ends when all the birds are sold.

I just got a call from Dan Dykes and he told me that he has got it cleared for us to have sale birds at the show. This is very big news!

You will have to have your TAHC certificate or you can bring your birds and they will be inspected and you can pay your fee at that time. The fees range from $25- $500 depending on how many birds you have. Most people will be in the $25 range.

I will have more on this later ( I am leaving town today) but for now you look at the rules here

http://www.tahc.state.tx.us/animal_health/poultry_registration.html

Back
Top Bottom