BLUEBONNET CLASSIC -Texas 1-9-2010

A big thanks to the Brazos Valley Poultry Club for an awesome show. I have only been to one other one and I really enjoyed this one. I came home with some new birds and a lot of knowledge from talking to owners and show-ers. Lots of time and effort went into this one and if you missed it you have my condolences!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Sorry we missed it. My oldest got sick and there was no way I was taking her out in this cold. She wanted to go the most. Maybe next year or another show sometime in 2010.

Quote:
La Grange would be a whole lot closer to me. I will have to check our horse show schedule. Life is about to get busier if that is possible.

Any of ya'll coming to the Beaumont show? I can't wait!

Wish I could have been at the Bluebonnet Classic-sorry I missed it.

Last edited:
The Brazos Valley Poultry club would like to thank all who came by, and those that exhibited to make this the best Bluebonnet Classic yet.
We had over 1100 birds that included a Maran and Backyard show. The juniour show alone had 154 birds.
Once again our raffle and Auction was second to none and y'all really supported it. These are very important fund raisers because this show is put on by a group of about 7 old people
and we must hire labor to help set up and tear down.
Next year we hope to be even bigger and better with more for everyone to see and do.
If there is something that you wish to see or do at the show please let us know.

Bob

4444_resize_of_bbc3.jpeg

4444_resize_of_bbc2.jpeg

4444_resize_of_bbc1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom