Board Demographics

I'm 49, married to Farmer Lew for the last 7-1/2 years (3rd time 'round the marriage carriage for both of us). We have no kids together but between us have 5 kids & 2 grandkids.

I am a medical transcriptionist by profession, have been doing it for 28 years. I have been unsatisfied in my career for almost 3 years now. I had an accident with a head injury and concussion in 2009, and they said when I came out of it, I might have some minor personality changes such as no longer liking some of my favorite TV shows and that kind of stuff. Well, when I came out of it, I no longer liked what I do for a living (after having done it for nearly a quarter century and loving it), but I have not liked it since the accident. It's got its perks. It's a paycheck. I can work from home and don't have to drive anywhere. I have been doing it so long, I can practically do it with my eyes closed. But if I knew how to do anything else, I would. In a heartbeat.

I love designing and making beaded jewelry & if I could make a decent paycheck at that, I would stop transcribing tomorrow.

Teenager (that's as far as I'll go without getting banned :p), female, single and ready to mingle. My job is being a professional fat person.
cool.png

Last edited:
30, female, married with one kiddo. Work in IT/Model Office for a big insurance/annuity company, and then come home and raise chickens for eggs and meat, trying to get DH to let me raise a pig, and hunt and fish. My co-workers think I'm insane :)

46, female, married. No children. Ex classically trained pastry chef (still paying the student loans to culinary school!) who now works driving a forklift at the Toyota Camry factory here in Georgetown, KY. I am tiny, so my nickname at work is "chipmunk on crack".
wee.gif
It's probably because I'm addicted to Red Bull... You should see my wyandottes pounding the earth trying to keep up with me!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom