bobwhite quail (LAYERS)

swiftfoot

Songster
12 Years
Dec 23, 2007
Blountville , TN
I have a trio of bobwhite quail for sale.
I can ship if you pay for shipping and box.
These quail will be laying very soon and are very easy to take care of.
$20.00
I have many trios getting ready for laying

Last edited:
I am interested, how much would shipping and a box be? I am in Oklahoma. Do you have any more hens that you could sell with the trio?

wow, let me try to put this in order
I am located in Blountville , TN I CAN SHIP
no you do not need to have a licence
usually across country I have to do express so it is about
35 to ship and about 10 for the box give or take a little
i have extra hens and roosters for an extra 6 dollars for hens and five for roosters if you also buy a trio
IF YOU WANT BIGGER ORDERS I CAN MAKE A BIGGER DISCOUNT

Swiftfoot, While a license or permit may not be required for you in TN, I think buyers should be aware that some states regulate bobwhite quail and do require permits and routine inspections of housing. I know in PA we are required to have a bobwhite quail permit through the PA Game Commission and undergo inspections. I think it is great that you are offering them and hope they go to great homes.

For buyers, please check your local laws and game offices for specifics to game species in your state so you are aware of applicable requirements.

Jody

FYI.. Michigan is no permit for less than 12 bobwhite quail, over 12 you'll need to contact the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, they come out, check out your holding area and your plans for the birds, if they approve they will issue a permit
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom