boggy bottom bantams 09 eggs/chick list hahira Georgia

I was invited to the Newnan one by it's organizers. I dont really do the show thing too much, so I really couldnt tell you where to look for listings???
I too want to start going to some as it's an excellent way to meet folks with excellent birds, But the traveling would kill me! They never seem to be within 200 miles of me! Then, I talked to a man the other day from Ohio, who is going to the Newnan one?? So lots of folks just dont mind to ride I guess. I for one hate it.
Aubrey

Just so everyone knows, We got all the breeds and colors seperated this week FINALLY!
And are getting eggs now from most all of them. Give us another week to let the eggs PURE UP and we'll be ready to start shipping.
Also for all who have asked, we did get our first royal palm egg today, so the turkeys are fired up too.
Will be posting a lot more pics very soon, and have added several new ones to the web site as well,
We are also getting new stock in next week on our d'anvers, in black, white, blue, and my pride and joy, Millie fluer and porcelains.
Will get pics of those up very shortly.
Thanks again for everyones interest in our babies.
Aubrey

Back
Top Bottom