Bonding with the new neighbors...long

It was non-medicated. No worries there.

And for the record....we are happy to be called rednecks. ARIZONA REDNECKS. The DH was raised in Tombstone...and that is a SPECIAL kind of Redneck. Capitalized.

Sure, were edjumicated, with professional corporate jobs---but ooooOOOEEEEEeee can we go Caucasian Garbage when the situation calls for it. It is another of my superpowers.

For feeding, you want to make sure the feed is non-medicated__most chick starter is medicated and can kill waterfowl...

That is outdated information. The medication used now is Ampro. Ampro is fine for ducks. It was the old medication used that was harmful to ducks.​

big_smile.png

The duck was so new, I doubted he'd be hungry for a while anywhoo. I figured she had until this afternoon until feeding it was an issue.

I told the neighbor lady to go down the street to the feed store and ask the cute blond teenager for help. The girl knows everything.

When I married in to this family I was informed that Easter Sunday the Men went gopher hunting. Then this past year the Men found an annual gopher Hunt on Mothers Day of all days! The winner had shot something like 300 plus! You cut the tails off and turn those in. Guess where my kitchen shears went!
barnie.gif
Beer, firearms and holidays! You might be a redneck if...................

Quote:
I suspect there was a large amount of sitting and not a lot of fire arms....

Back
Top Bottom