bonjour from france

anniepoo

Hatching
May 5, 2015
brittany.....france
hi there.......some people moving down to spain were going to neck their chooks so i now have them.......i have two cocks and 7 ladies and a pigeon and my poor hubby has the job of making them a new home....found this site and he is now making me a tractor coop as we have 10 acres so they will travel...we also have sheep to keep them company........they are in my old bell tower right now and i have made them a feeder and drinker as instructed on here.....three days in and i have 2 eggs......and john cockerel and joe cocker start at 6.....good thing we have no neighbours

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! How nice of you to save those chickens from having their necks rung. Do you know what breed they are? If your unsure you can post some pics in the what breed gender section of the forum. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this
Have you checked out the coop section? Lots of great ideas on how to build, https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/2/Coop_Designs

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new chicken adventure and your husband on the tractor build.
Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Bonjour, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Nice of you to give the chickens a new home. I love your rooster names, lol. Hope you're enjoying them.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Good to have you join us!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

How cool that you live in France! My best friend and I have always wanted to travel there.

I love your avatar! Pretty dog!

Yorkshire Coop has given you great links to check out. Good luck with the chicken tractor and flock!

Back
Top Bottom