Bonsai trees!

Chinese Umbrella Trees. A good beginners bonsai.

That looks really cool:).

Pina Colada. This bonsai has not been shaped. My wife found this being sold as an annual for window box plantings. It's a perrenial shrub that has blooms and a wonderful smell. Plants for bonsai can be found in many places.

Pina Colada. This bonsai has not been shaped. My wife found this being sold as an annual for window box plantings. It's a perrenial shrub that has blooms and a wonderful smell. Plants for bonsai can be found in many places.

It's really pretty. My little tree died so I'm hopefully going to go to the Saturday Market to get a Bonsai.

Spring will soon be here. Our weather is unusually warm and I may have to start putting the bonsai outside from the garage.

How are your bonsai doing?

My bonsai are doing great. I got a new one, a few years old and only $15, it was awesome. I'll post pictures later. :)

Looking for some advice please, should I re-pot my bonsai? The soil is looking a bit sparse and seems to be dissapearing for want of a better way to describe it. Here is a pic ~

If so how do I go about it and what kind of soil? Should I put it in a bigger pot or would it be ok still in this one but with some new soil.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge and any advice is much appreciated, thank you.

Looking for some advice please, should I re-pot my bonsai? The soil is looking a bit sparse and seems to be dissapearing for want of a better way to describe it. Here is a pic ~

If so how do I go about it and what kind of soil? Should I put it in a bigger pot or would it be ok still in this one but with some new soil.
Sorry for my lack of knowledge and any advice is much appreciated, thank you.

If you can post a picture showing the whole tree. That would show me whether the tree needs a new pot and what kind of soil to use.

Back
Top Bottom