Bonsai trees!

You don't need to, but thank you.

A few of my bonsai. And my favorite rooster Rusty.

RUSTY

WEEPING WILLOW

JAPANESE JUNIPER

GREEN ISLAND FICUS

AUSTRALIAN BUSH CHERRY

Last edited:
Wow, those bonsai trees are gorgeous! That must've taken so much time to grow and shape. Congratulations on having beautiful bonsai trees!
And that rooster is tiny, and adorable. What breed is he? He looks like a Japanese, a little bit.

Wow, those bonsai trees are gorgeous! That must've taken so much time to grow and shape. Congratulations on having beautiful bonsai trees!
And that rooster is tiny, and adorable. What breed is he? He looks like a Japanese, a little bit.[/quot

Rusty is a serama; the world's smallest chicken breed. This picture does not show his actual shape in that he is frightened. At present he is 8 ounces and his harem to be are 5 ounces and 7 ounces; two hens.

More bonsai.

CHINESE JADE

VARIGATED FICUS

ELEPHANT JADE

BANYAN

Frizzy-a frizzle serama-Rusty's mate to be-5 ounces and very much afraid.

Last edited:
And that rooster is tiny, and adorable. What breed is he? He looks like a Japanese, a little bit.[/quot

Rusty is a serama; the world's smallest chicken breed. This picture does not show his actual shape in that he is frightened. At present he is 8 ounces and his harem to be are 5 ounces and 7 ounces; two hens.

More bonsai.

Frizzy-a frizzle serama-Rusty's mate to be-5 ounces and very much afraid.

Wow! I'm so jealous, if only it was quick and easy to grow bonsai trees...
The first one looks like a succulent bonsai:p.

Back
Top Bottom