Boobcubation attempt v3.0!

Does there come a point when it's wrong to incubate eggs knowing they will die at some point because the human body is not built temp nor humidity wise to successfully incubate an egg? Duck eggs are hard in an incubator, take longer, need a lot more humidity at the end. It's like you keep dooming these unhatched lives for no reason. Incubators aren't that expensive.
I've gotten at least three eggs to term, none of them had any visible external deformities and I think I know how to fix the issues that cropped up during or close to hatch. Humidity is pretty damn close to ideal for lockdown, in fact higher than I would like for the beginning of incubation, and as for temperature, it's less than a 1-degree difference from ideal, even less so when you take into account a warm climate.

I also have an incubator, which is full of eggs at this moment. I wanted to try this, though. And like, that egg could have been somebody's breakfast, so... XD

Actually I’ve heard of quite a few people that have successfully incubated bird eggs in their bras. And it kinda makes sense when you think about it, breasts actually run at a naturally higher temperature than the rest of the body usually around incubating temperatures for most species. I think the most difficult thing is being careful that the egg is not crushed and the humidity for the egg. I also have a theory that it might improve imprinting on the baby bird being so close to you like it would of being sat on by its mother.
Heard where? I've read several posts on here and haven't seen success. Out of curiosity, I measured my cleavage temp and it was 95.6 with everything squeezed together. Maybe I'm just cold. What would be the point of having a lone, extremely imprinted duckling which would only be happy if constantly in your presence? It's not like this is an emergency situation or their only option. They are experimenting with life for their own entertainment.

I've gotten at least three eggs to term, none of them had any visible external deformities and I think I know how to fix the issues that cropped up during or close to hatch. Humidity is pretty damn close to ideal for lockdown, in fact higher than I would like for the beginning of incubation, and as for temperature, it's less than a 1-degree difference from ideal, even less so when you take into account a warm climate.

I also have an incubator, which is full of eggs at this moment. I wanted to try this, though. And like, that egg could have been somebody's breakfast, so... XD
I read your previous attempts and I recall them being slower to develop. A 1 degree difference is actually important with incubating. There's also a difference between a scrambled egg and eating balut. Your experiments are more along the lines of balut. You should look up what happens when developing eggs are jostled too much in early incubation. It might've looked fine on the outside and been messed up inside. People have tried this bra incubation on here before. Seems pointless and borderline cruel.

Heard where? I've read several posts on here and haven't seen success. Out of curiosity, I measured my cleavage temp and it was 95.6 with everything squeezed together. Maybe I'm just cold. What would be the point of having a lone, extremely imprinted duckling which would only be happy if constantly in your presence? It's not like this is an emergency situation or their only option. They are experimenting with life for their own entertainment.
I have read posts on here, and a few other poultry websites. Like any other way of incubation it is no guarantee of if it will hatch.
Of course body temperatures very person to person and I think bra type will play a role on breast temperature, I think a lot have fabric that is “cooling” or “moisture wicking” so that definitely would make a difference.
I don’t think the duckling will have imprinting that extend either, I feel it wouldn’t be much different than the imprinting it would get from its mother in nature, they may stay in the same flock but as it gets older it would be forever glued to its mothers side, plus being introduced to other ducks, it will probably be happy to have others that like to splash around and such even if it’s not it’s “mother.”
Yes it is true it may not be necessary to do this but there also is no harm in doing it. If it doesn’t hatch out not a huge deal, the egg was probably going to get eaten if she decided she wasn’t going to try this anyways. And I feel if it is for entertainment it’s more productive than most other animal related entertainment.
Lol and if we do end up in some emergency that we don’t have incubators I’m setting out find her and learn her bra incubation techniques since she has already had some successful bra hatches!

So temptation finally won out and I shoved another egg into my bra. A duck egg this time. Today is day 3. I should know tomorrow if it is fertilized, if not I will swap it out for another one that is.

Wish me luck haha! And if anyone else has successfully boobcubated a chicken, duck or quail, let me know the story!
Oh, boy, here we go again! Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom