Borotto lumia 16 advice for incubation

A man from Premier Supply called me this morning after I left a review on the Borotto yesterday. After getting details, he said it sounds like something’s wrong with the unit, sending a return shipping label for it. Whatever happens from here, there’s something to be said for last-century type customer service.

A man from Premier Supply called me this morning after I left a review on the Borotto yesterday. After getting details, he said it sounds like something’s wrong with the unit, sending a return shipping label for it. Whatever happens from here, there’s something to be said for last-century type customer service.
I may be on the phone with them soon. Borotto can say all they want about their scientific wind turbulence, but with two different thermometers I've routinely read 101.5 consistently in this incubator. I've also had to deal with pasty butt and chick mortality like I've never had with my NR360. I have changed feed, brooder, water, # of chicks in brooder, purchased eggs (so as not to use my eggs), every variable I could change with the Real49 being the only constant and I have chick mortality again. Birds are hatching on day 16 and done by day 17 (lockdown on day 15).

Back
Top Bottom