Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Quote:
Your welcome Beth! i hope you can come to the other shows! I might even enter something just for the heck of it to get my feet wet! hahaha
I need to find some literature about entering, like how old the birds should be and how to figure out what class they get entered into!

Thanks! I probably won't go to the one in two weeks but, will be at the one in Jan 2011. You should definately show a bird next time!! If nothing else just to go and get some feedback from the judge on your birds
smile.png
That is why I entered my blue orpie girlie!!

Quote:
Wow !!!! I wish we had been able to go, at least we will be able to go to Shay's the end of the month! I love the pics!!! What kind is the second pic?

Shay's is cancelled. Next one will be in the spring.

Second pic is some kind of frillback pigeon (forgot the color). I should've written stuff down.

Great pictures!!! Yes, the second one down is an Ash Frillback hen (Sarah's bird-Daughter)
Great picture of her Dark Cornish Hen-5th picture down.

Was so good to see everyone brave out the cold yesterday!!!
The show was pretty long. We ran into lots of rain and heavy wind on the way home so stopped. Just got up a little while ago, didn't get back til around 4:30AM or so, but we stopped several places and rested that Van is not easy in the wind to handle
smile.png

Can't wait for the 21st, hope to see you guys there, mostly inside on this one. Will have more chickens this time, brought all the runner's to have them looked at, was a great help out of the 18 there were 4 that were culled
smile.png
That's is pretty good let's Sarah know she is on the right track, now if Daddy feeds them corn again she will be wild... He knows better too, just easier when you are feeding the whole flock I guess, Hey---will just not buy any corn and he can feed his muscovies what everyone else eats-problem solved.

Quote:
Shay's is cancelled. Next one will be in the spring.

Second pic is some kind of frillback pigeon (forgot the color). I should've written stuff down.

Great pictures!!! Yes, the second one down is an Ash Frillback hen (Sarah's bird-Daughter)

The show was pretty long. We ran into lots of rain and heavy wind on the way home so stopped. Just got up a little while ago, didn't get back til around 4:30AM or so, but we stopped several places and rested that Van is not easy in the wind to handle
smile.png

Can't wait for the 21st, hope to see you guys there, mostly inside on this one. Will have more chickens this time, brought all the runner's to have them looked at, was a great help out of the 18 there were 4 that were culled
smile.png
That's is pretty good let's Sarah know she is on the right track, now if Daddy feeds them corn again she will be wild... He knows better too, just easier when you are feeding the whole flock I guess, Hey---will just not buy any corn and he can feed his muscovies what everyone else eats-problem solved.

Hey , letting you know the ducks are doing great, thank you for them they are such cuties. oh meant to ask you will the call duck fly away?

Quote:

smile.png

smile.png

Hey , letting you know the ducks are doing great, thank you for them they are such cuties. oh meant to ask you will the call duck fly away?

So glad to hear
smile.png
Thanks again for taking them, we know they will have a great home with you guys!! He shouldn't once he knows where home is, you could always clip on side flight wings if you feel safer
smile.png
Ours are out sometimes during the day and they go right back to there pen when it gets dark. Worry more about them getting eaten... Next year the ducks are getting a Hugh ex horse pasture fenced in to roam in with a pond...

Who's going to the NEBC show on the 21st? I was thinking of entering, but I just got the show book at the Boston show this weekend and it says entries close the 10th (today). Is there still a chance to enter if I send it today or is that when they are supposed to receive it?

Quote:
Sarah just got hers Sunday too, asked him about the deadline and he said not to worry, I am sending Sarah's in today or tomorrow still a couple of birds to look at to enter
smile.png
Hope to see you there..

Back
Top Bottom