Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Quote:
Hey you dont find those 2 ducks a home i will take them. We love Tipy, he is the one that has that double crest and has his tipped to teh side becouse of it, his tip is not so bad now, and he turned out be a he, hehe he is sooo cute.

I was soooo wishing you would see this
smile.png
I should have just sent you a PM. Will have Bryant bring the runner in washing the rest of them now. Will bring 'em....

big_smile.png
hehehe
Okey dokey, they sound so adorible.

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Wishing you the best. I wish I had more space (and fewer boys!) so I could help you out. Henry is breaking my heart. ;_;

To the rest of you experienced show goers, could you give me an idea of how long the show typical runs and when most sellers show up? Is there an auction afterward? Just trying to plan my day so I can arrive at the "optimal" time, if there is one!

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Wishing you the best. I wish I had more space (and fewer boys!) so I could help you out. Henry is breaking my heart. ;_;

To the rest of you experienced show goers, could you give me an idea of how long the show typical runs and when most sellers show up? Is there an auction afterward? Just trying to plan my day so I can arrive at the "optimal" time, if there is one!

They dont have an auction, but they do raffles the proceeds go to towards the show.
The show ends at all different times, it depends on how many birds there are to judge, when they get done judgeing then thats when teh shows ends, usally around 2 or so, i think,

peaple to sell usally gets there around starting 8 am.

Quote:
Oh dear... hubby and daughter will not be too happy with me. But at least it will make their day feel longer, and we all know how weekends go by too quickly!
tongue.png

Thanks shay.

Quote:

Thanks. It will be good, once I get through the "hard".
smile.png

Henry is amazing, indeed.
smile.png
If it helps, he's totally happy being the sub-dominant boy in the group - doesn't challenge anyone (and even most of my girls challenge each other!). Then again, he and Blue grew up together, so that probably helps...

Back
Top Bottom