Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

Quote:
No one? Not even for Little Blue or the ducks?

(Too much information?
wink.png
)

Last edited:
Quote:
No one? Not even for Little Blue or the ducks?

(Too much information?
wink.png
)

You dont even know how temped i am
wink.png

But i am selling tomorow to save up to buy a ohh sooo beautiful showgirl to be shipped to me.
big_smile.png

wee.gif
Oh Yeah, I'm going!
It is just 3.5 hours from where I live in NY, and I will be getting up a 4:00 in the morning
sickbyc.gif
BUT hey it is worth it! I"d like to meet some of you BYC folks. I am not hard to miss. I drive a bright yellow Ford Hybrid Escape with NY plates . Anyone wants my cell number, just pm me!
Lisa
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I will also have
1 white silkie chick $7.00
2 red silkie chicks $ 7.00 each
red frizzle cochin bantam chicks $4.00 each
black cochin chicks bantams $ 6.00 each or 2 for $10.00

white cochin bantam hen (feet feather not so good at all) $8.00 each
Pair of Blue sweedish ducks ( one is a lavender or splash not sure how its called in ducks lol)

adding to my list
3 black EE crosses chicks with the momma, bantams $15.00 for all or $5.00 each and $7.00 for hen.
1 white crested black polish hen $15.00

adding again
white crested black polish bantam hen - $15.00
Milli Fluer d'uccle hen- $15.00
White Showgirl Rooster - $15.00

Last edited:
Hi All,

I've bathed my Orpie girlie!! I blow-dried her for like an hour and I hope she fluffs out enough for the morning. She was good about the bathing and as soon as I tried to clip her nails SHE FLIPPED OUT!! I had to have my DH pin her down and she squacked like I was murdering her!! After a few mins I had to stop I was almost in tears thinking I was torturing her or something. So, I waited 15 mins attempted again and she was worse.

Long story short I will be there with a well bathed pullet but, nails and beak are not good!! I hope the judges will help with some feedback on thoughts of breeding her.

Also, I am bringing 19 birds which 7 are already taken. I will have a list and the ages range from 3 wks to 6 months. I will have:

1 SQ young Silkie chick sex unkn
1 PQ young Part Silkie Chick sex unkn
1 Maran chick sex unkn
1 prod red chick sex unkn
3 blk chicks sex unkn
1 Blue cochin sex unkn
2 Araucanas- 1 pullet and 1 sex unkn
1 Blk Sex Link Rooster
1 Wh Rock Pullet

Ohh almost forgot I will have 2- 1dozen hatching eggs on me tomorrow. One is 6 Australorp and 6 mystery eggs. The second one is 7 Lav Orp Splits, 1 Araucana, and 4 mystery eggs.

See you all bright and early!!

Beth

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom