Both hens?

Look like putllets to me too. And, trust me, if you have a rooster, you will get some crowing. In fact, they look old enough that if you had a roo, he would be trying by now. Maybe, maybe not, but usually.
tongue.png

Quote:
x2
Two doesn't look far behind, though.

Time-Out, just have to comment on your Betta..beautiful! Saw it on another post and I did an intake...and said, wow..I have fish also. No betta as of now, but have had many.

Now please don't tell me that's a guppy..could be?? A reallly nice one if it is!!

Last edited:
Thanks, Cynthia. He is indeed a betta, or was. He was one of my favourites. He passed away over a year ago. I am currently betta-less (havng drastically down-sized), but still tranship for the UK. Once I have set up in my garage, I hope to breed again.
smile.png

Fish and chicks lol

Quote:
You're totally right about #1 being my layer. I was watching her and she laid a nice brown egg for me. Still only getting one egg per day, but we've been eating lots of egg salad sandwiches, egg drop soup, scrambled eggs, etc. Can't wait until I'm over run with eggs!

1 hen
2 looks to be a roo although the hackles do look rounded but they arent hen hackle feathers to long and slinder to be a hens

Well, we got TWO eggs today. And "Two" sure has turned from a pinkish comb to a redder comb in the last week. Since we check for eggs every morning with the kids (they love finding eggs and frankly, so do I) and we had ONE egg yesterday morning and TWO eggs today, it's either a miracle or we've got two hens.

Thanks everyone. I'm still confused about those feathers on "two" - so strange. Guess you really can't tell until they crow or lay........!!

Back
Top Bottom