Bouncing Baby on news

I think that 16 yr old should be watched the rest of his LIFE. No telling what is next on his agenda. And I am also questioning the WHOLE family of all parties about their judgement and parenting practices. (things dont happen in a vaccuum)

I think his entire life may be too harsh. I do think he qualifies for some jail time and some time with a psychologist. Many teenagers are idiots and do stuff they regret very much later in life. He is only 16, what he did was EXTREMELY stupid and dangerous. He could have ruined the life of another human being. I cannot imagine this boy, doing what he did knowing what he could have done to that baby. I just cannot fathom him intentionally trying to hurt the child, I can see him thinking something was funny and not even considering the consequences and this was the result.

Maybe I'm just too soft at times. I'm not condoning what he did at all and I hope he gets some serious punishments for it.

I'm wondering where the hell the baby's mother was during this?!?

-Wolf

Last edited:
Quote:
It was two teenagers. It was another teenage boy filming. The mother had left the child with another family and it was the family's teenage boy filming. The one actually doing the deed, I imagine was a friend of the family watching the baby.

This has lawsuit written all over it. My father watched the video of the report on Youtube and said "That's why I never trusted anyone to babysit you guys".

-Kim

OMG -stuff like that makes me sick to my stomach.
But im glade they got caught or this might have happened agian.
But if my teens had done something like this they would not want to come home.

Well prison time is sure to sour his disposition. I can't believe they aren't charging the little turd who shot the film. Allowing a friend to do something like that is tantamount to doing it yourself. Insofar as the rest of the family, I don't think it's harsh at all to hold them responsible. I was left with many families as a child and this sort of thing never happened because responsible parties were paying attention. Neglect can kill an infant. You can't just walk away and assume everything will be o.k. Even it was just a case of leaving the child with the teenager, I still think they're responsible. The article says the teen hadn't been in any trouble before. I don't believe that for a second!!! Neither may have been arrested before, but I'll bet their families can tell you stories that would curl your toes. If the kid shooting the film was hanging out with that kind of individual, why would his parents give him a child.

Back
Top Bottom