Bourbon Red Turkey Hatching Eggs For Sale

MontainBourbons

Songster
Jan 31, 2016
McCall Idaho
Hello everyone,
I am currently selling some of my Bourbon Red Turkey eggs for others to hatch. I have been raising this breed for 3 years now and I am very experienced in selling poults and hatching eggs.
Depending on how much you want the price of the eggs can vary from $3-7. I can sell in quantities ranging from 4 eggs to 50. I can also ship them anywhere in the lower 48.
If you are interested, please contact me either on this thread or through a private message.
Thanks for looking,
John Schulz

I would like to buy a dozen eggs from you if you still have them . I have been looking everywhere for Bourbon Reds .

Hello everyone,
I am currently selling some of my Bourbon Red Turkey eggs for others to hatch. I have been raising this breed for 3 years now and I am very experienced in selling poults and hatching eggs.
Depending on how much you want the price of the eggs can vary from $3-7. I can sell in quantities ranging from 4 eggs to 50. I can also ship them anywhere in the lower 48.
If you are interested, please contact me either on this thread or through a private message.
Thanks for looking,
John Schulz
I have been looking everywhere. Please tell me you have some hatching eggs available

Hello everyone,
Thanks for looking,
John Schulz
Hi, I would like to purchase 20 of your bourban red turkey eggs

Hello everyone,
Thanks for looking,
John Schulz
Hi! I am also interested in maybe 6-12 if still available.

Back
Top Bottom