BOX FULL of pure breed eggs for sale....CHEAP!!

Another available....more than 2 dz eggs this time! PM me if you are interested.

Leah

Hi, Leah, paypal sent 9 am for an order. Can't wait to tell DD (my fellow hatchin' fool) what surprise awaits! Thanks!
Jill:jumpy

Jill and Emmett....Eggs are packed and will go out tomorrow (sorry for the delay...my computer melted down and wouldn't boot up this morning.....grrrrr). Anyway, it is fixed now and we are back in business.

Also....ANOTHER AVAILABLE if anyone is interested. 18+ from three different breeds/pens for 25.00 including shipping. All info is in first post in thread.

THANKS!

Leah

Great!!!

ALSO...ANOTHER AVAILABLE. This box will include Mille fleur d'uccle eggs (they just started laying again!), barred cochins, frizzle cochins and standard EE. Please see first post for all info and PM me if you are interested.

Leah

ep.gif
OMG I have been watching This thread for a while and have been very very tempted
th.gif

such a wonderful deal and such good reports.
big_smile.png
love.gif

BUT I really need to wait till spring, have way too much on our plates now.
barnie.gif
Got to finish getting Duck Shed (new straw bales for insulation) and chicken coop (finish insulation) ready for winter. Finish covering Greenhouse, get heating system in working order for it, get things ready for spring our grand opening. And that's just skimming the to do list..
th.gif

I would love some Mille fleur d'uccle, barred cochins, and standard EE to add to our flock.... But must wait till spring
he.gif

But must wait till spring
he.gif

I will keep watching
caf.gif

But must wait till spring
barnie.gif
Karan

Back
Top Bottom