Box-up your long-crowers, Town bans whistling and singing:

Sonoran- I don't usually put too much stock in the media's interpretation of the law, but I still thought the whole thing was silly
smile.png

Quote:
Shall we schedule a whistling, singing, dancing get together in the parking lot there? Bringing along a crowing rooster or hen is required for admittance. Ice cream cones MUSt be carried in pockets.

Last edited:
Quote:
Shall we schedule a whistling, singing, dancing get together in the parking lot there? Bringing along a crowing rooster or hen is required for admittance. Ice cream cones MUSt be carried in pockets.

can i come?

All are welcome---as long as they have a crowing rooster/hen in arms; ice cream cones in pockets. Parking lot dancing is required; talent is not. No karoke please--we had to listen to it at dinner last night
hide.gif

Needs to start a 7:01 and continue until 10:59 precisely, we can do shifts, but let's be sure and get the proper 'meeting' permit so they can't catch us on that one.

Ohhh, we should make it a multiple b-day party... nothing sung more off key than Happy Birthday... bonus points if the b-day peeps are all kids... who's going to gripe because people are giving a kid a b-day?

Back
Top Bottom