Boy, I'm E V I L!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by seismic wonder2, Mar 9, 2009.

1. seismic wonder2

seismic wonder2 I got mad ninja skills

Feb 3, 2007
    san diego ca
    Sunday, DW an I drove from San Diego to Borrego Springs to check out the facilities at a place where I'm gonna cook (a whole other story)
    ANYWAY. It's about an hour thirty minute drive, so on the way back we stopped at the Julian Pie Co. for, wait for it ...PIE.

And just down the street, wouldn't you know it, Just happened to be a feed store.
    They, just by chance mind you, had several brooders of chicks hopping around having a good ole time.
    DW was all ooohs and aaaah, and "SOOOO CUTE!!!"
    they had black and buff silkies, BO's, and a few others I can't remember.

My evil plan is coming together.
    but DW still thinks that my two silkies would team up and kill any chicken I brought home. She wants to wait until one of them dies. I don't think she realizes how long a chicken can live when well cared for....

2. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Hmmmm.....me thinks you're going to be coming home with some chickies! [​IMG]

3. chook pen jen

chook pen jen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    Collie W.Australia
    [​IMG] I see no evil , only good .[​IMG] buy the chicks,buy the chicks, buy the chicks buy the chicks [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:and Pie

5. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I can see it now.. "But DW, they made me do it!" [​IMG] Come up with an excuse, quick!

6. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    If she's oohing and ahing over cute little chicks hopping around...it won't be long now [​IMG] let us know what you pick out. [​IMG]

7. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Quote:Ummmm.............pie. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by