Boy or girl lavender Ameraucana

Shaunassy

Chirping
Apr 2, 2016
Fl
Hello, i have 6 ameraucana chicks and have all there genders down except for my lavender. Could anyone let me know whether they think its a boy or girl. He/she is about 13-14weeks old. Thanks in advance
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, i really hope its a girl. I just worry bc 3 of the 6 are def little roos, then I have one I know for a fact is a girl (she is wheaton) and then I have a black on im pretty sure is a girl but with this lav one im so on the edge about. Her comb has only one row and isnt red like the others but her attitude is to me like a little roos as she is always fighting with them. But that could be just that she is 2 weeks or so older than them which accounts for her slightly bigger size and attitude. The other roos got big all the sudden and fast catching up to her size or almost her size within a week or so suddenly. Also their beards are more defined than hers but her beard is bigger than the other pullets so im kinda confused with this one lol

Im so happy you all say pullets though:) it will make picking which roo to keep a little easier

Last edited:
Oh yay! Im so excited she is a she! Now i only have two roos to decide between! They both are wheatons and both will be beautiful boys.

Back
Top Bottom