DSC00068Sm.JPG

DSC00073Sm.JPG

Pip

DSC00012Sm.JPG

DSC00035Sm.JPG

DSC00036Sm.JPG

DSC00071Sm.JPG

DSC00072Sm.JPG

I still am not even sure what breed they all are (of the others I have, RIR and BR I know).
barnie.gif

Jenn

Last edited:
They look alot like my welsummer babies- who have grown alot faster than my other chicks! They sure like to talk and make noise! The top one looks like my girls. The bottom looks a bit lighter in color, so I'm not sure if boy or girl.

This is what my girls looked like at 3-4 weeks:

Welsummersresting.jpg

Hope it helps.

Very cute!

They are SOOO cute. It does help, another thread I started on the breed suggested EE's but they have pink legs.

And I'm addicted - first step is admitting it...and I've gotten past the 2d step as well...hubby admits it.
wee.gif

I'm guessing Miley to be a girl, and Pip to be a boy, but I'm pretty new to this. they look just like my bantam chick Strawberry-Chipmunk, but I have no idea of her breed.

An update on my flock...

we have 10 left and 8 are roos!! We only have 2 girls, both RIR's and they just starting laying this past week.

Sadly, Miss Ray Ray died after a lot of TLC. Veronica was pecked to pieces by the others for unknown reasons. And we came out to find Lulu laying in the coop, unknown cause.

The 2 girls are now in a separate coop with Pip who was also getting picked on and happy happy happy.

Back
Top Bottom