Braggs Mountain Buff

Wow, sounds great. Let us know how they are doing. Any Pictures? Got and fertile eggs? I will buy a few and see what happens! You can send them to me and we can start our own Braggs Mountain project!

Are they nice birds, like Orpingtons's?

The Braggs Buffs are very large laying has picked up but still not real impressed. They are excellant eating birds but slow to mature. I have about 30 in the incubator and will be adding more if interested I can be contacted at 864 616-0218 I,m in the S.C. upstate

I hope they don't eat you out of your house and farm.....from what I heard from past owners, they do get egg impactations because of the jumbo sized eggs they put out.

what was it that you were not impressed with?

I was not impressed wit the breeder because both shipments he said he would ship a couple extras I believe because he knows how delicate the chicks are and he did't put even one extra in either batch I lost several birds from first batch and a couple from second batch and he didn't seem to care I just got a bad feeling.

Well, based on the web page, it seems you cannot hardly get ahold of the breeder. I don't think I have seen a more primitive web page in a long time!

Back
Top Bottom