Brahma Feed

Thank you. Could you provide a recipe if you like for an "All Flock" type of formulation?
Many brands of feed have several different types of feed designations, one of which is "all flock," or "flock raiser." Look for the protein percentage designation, usually around 20% for these types of feed.

You'll want to have oyster shell and/or egg shell on the side as a source of calcium.

Thank you. Could you provide a recipe if you like for an "All Flock" type of formulation?
Essentially an 18-20% protein, 3.5% fat+/-, 1.0-1.5% calcium +/-, 3.5% fiber +/- feed, preferably with about .6% Phosphorus, at least .35% Methionine, and .7% Lysine.

(from the comment I linked).

No, I will not provide a "make at home" recipe if that is what you are requesting. I have yet to find more than a few that are any good, and the ones that are either rely on ingredients that aren't readily available to most, are more expensive than a comparable off the shelf feed, or both.

Essentially an 18-20% protein, 3.5% fat+/-, 1.0-1.5% calcium +/-, 3.5% fiber +/- feed, preferably with about .6% Phosphorus, at least .35% Methionine, and .7% Lysine.

(from the comment I linked).

No, I will not provide a "make at home" recipe if that is what you are requesting. I have yet to find more than a few that are any good, and the ones that are either rely on ingredients that aren't readily available to most, are more expensive than a comparable off the shelf feed, or both.
Thank you this helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom