brainstorm...coop names

johnnalei

Songster
10 Years
May 18, 2009
Colorado
So I'm trying to name my coop and I think I've got the basic idea of what I want to name it, or just call it casually. I'm thinking a place that is where women are housed (and then maybe put a chicken spin on it). So something like 'sorority' or 'nunnery', but I don't like either of those two. What are some other places that are occupied only by women?

some words to help the ideas flow:
tea house
knitting club
debutant
play place
ladies/girls night
sewing bee
canning
chick flick
slumber party
ladies auxilary
daughters of the revolotion

Coffee Klatsch is a name for a group of women gossiping over coffee, so how about a spin on that? Chook Klatsch? Chickie Klatsch?

Clutch Klatsch????!!!??? I LOVE that one...may use it myself for my Banty Shanty!

I ran across pictures of Cluckingham Palace and The Taj Mahen.

I also rather liked the idea of decorating my coop like a motel, with a late-day chick-in time and an early morning chick-out time.

Then I thought of doing the coop up like a bank. With a chicking account, and a savings account (where you save up for your nest egg).

A quilting bee popped into my head this morning. Can't think of how to twist it for chickies though.
barnie.gif

Doesn't help that I thought of a really good one yesterday for you but before I got it written down it went poof with the wind.

The Cluck Stops Here won't currently leave my head but I don't think that's what you are aiming for.

Good luck.

The Hen Party Place or Palace

Clutch Hutch

The Hens' Den

The Girls' Club

Poultry Sisters United (their own union)

The Red Comb Society (a play on the Red Hat group)

Back
Top Bottom