Brand New At This

HLhomestead

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 12, 2014
Hey y'all we just stared this whole raising Turkey thing , we have raised chickens before but just got the turkeys and 1 of are hens (bourbon red ) has laid so far 8 eggs we just about an hr ago put them in the bator .....ANY suggestions to help make our first ever hatch a success?? A LITTLE STRESSED

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you joined. I'm a crazy chicken lady, can't help with the question. Suggest you post it also under turkeys forum.

Good luck.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

I've never personally incubated Turkey eggs, so I can't be of much help. But, if you post in the Turkeys section you may get some good answers:Turkeys

You may also want to post in the Incubating and Hatching section, if you have any problems:Incubating & Hatching Eggs

Good luck with the incubation!
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

I would definitely check out the Turkey section of the forums.

Good luck with the incubation!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Definitely stop by our Turkey section for help with your birds and hatch.

Good luck and we do welcome you to our flock!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about turkeys (never had any), but I would definitely suggest posting on the turkey link that Wyandottes7 provided and take advantage of our turkey experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

After hatch, some people put some chicks with the turkeys to serve as tutors. The chicks show them where food and water is etc.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom