Brand New Feature - Private Message Folders

thumbsup.gif
Thanx!!

Quote:
Easiest thing I've found is to do is copy and paste to a Word document, in the appropriate file. I have a file for Chickens, with subfolders for Breeding, Genetics, Medical Dosages, Ducks, Emergencies, etc. Then I can keep the PMs cleaned out. Then there's another file in there, BYC Friends- that has names, addresses and phone numbers, with a note about their specialities, interests and so forth.

Quote:
Easiest thing I've found is to do is copy and paste to a Word document, in the appropriate file. I have a file for Chickens, with subfolders for Breeding, Genetics, Medical Dosages, Ducks, Emergencies, etc. Then I can keep the PMs cleaned out. Then there's another file in there, BYC Friends- that has names, addresses and phone numbers, with a note about their specialities, interests and so forth.

Oh, brilliant!

Quote:

yes I have been doing that since I joined in 2007. I forget things easily
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom