Brand new to byc

monkeybirdfarms

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 5, 2013
Like said I'm brand new to byc ( I have used it as a great reference source for mths ) but finally created an account today.
I was just wondering how to go about getting some turkey eggs (maybe a few more bantams ) to incubate and eventually add to my flock? I have PayPal and am willing to take the shipping route but would love to find a fellow "birder" around me. I'm about 45 mins south of cincinnati in northern ky.
Any info would be appreciated

Mr MKK FARMS

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Sep 27, 2012
Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us!
LL

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
welcome-byc.gif
There are two good places to try: go to Other Backyard Poultry forum and post there, or put "Turkey thread" in the search box

Or go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum - to locate and post on your state thread.

You need 20 posts before you can participate in the "Buy, sell, trade" forum on BYC but, I am sure you can lurk and see if anyone does have what you want.

monkeybirdfarms

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 5, 2013
Thanks for that info. I was just lurking the buy,sale and trade forums when I seen you're notification pop up lol

MiniByte

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 6, 2013
Coastal Maine US
Hello! I am new to BYC, joined today. I found your website through a link while looking for examples of nesting boxes. This is the first time I've (we, my husband and I) have had chickens. We have 7 barred rock chicks that are a few days over 4 weeks. They are all ladies
big_smile.png
We live in rural coastal Maine. What a wonderful resource you are, thanks!
wee.gif

Top Bottom