Brand new to byc

monkeybirdfarms

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 5, 2013
Like said I'm brand new to byc ( I have used it as a great reference source for mths ) but finally created an account today.
I was just wondering how to go about getting some turkey eggs (maybe a few more bantams ) to incubate and eventually add to my flock? I have PayPal and am willing to take the shipping route but would love to find a fellow "birder" around me. I'm about 45 mins south of cincinnati in northern ky.
Any info would be appreciated

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined us!
LL

welcome-byc.gif
There are two good places to try: go to Other Backyard Poultry forum and post there, or put "Turkey thread" in the search box

Or go to "where am I, where are you," in the social forum - to locate and post on your state thread.

You need 20 posts before you can participate in the "Buy, sell, trade" forum on BYC but, I am sure you can lurk and see if anyone does have what you want.

Thanks for that info. I was just lurking the buy,sale and trade forums when I seen you're notification pop up lol

Hello! I am new to BYC, joined today. I found your website through a link while looking for examples of nesting boxes. This is the first time I've (we, my husband and I) have had chickens. We have 7 barred rock chicks that are a few days over 4 weeks. They are all ladies
big_smile.png
We live in rural coastal Maine. What a wonderful resource you are, thanks!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom