Brand new to BYC

Guenzlers

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 11, 2014
Missouri
Hey chicken folks!! It is going to be so good to get to talk to a group of chicken people that enjoy the birds as much as my family & I do! My family & I raised 10 awesome leghorn hens in Tennessee for a couple years. We moved back home to Missouri & it wasn't long before we knew we really needed to get some more birds. They are so enjoyable to raise! We got another flock last year. And as of so far my only chicken regrets i have had was acquiring a mean rir rooster. :) Our family is looking forward to gleaming some much needed wisdom off some seasoned chicken folk. We are glad to be hear you all!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, this is the place to be when you own poultry! And we are all so chicken obsessed around here, I think we need a forum section on doing interventions!
lol.png

So pull up a roost bar, make yourself at home and welcome to our flock!

You ain't kidding! RIR we have was recently mauled by our two large dog along with the neighbors pitbull. Some how the bird ended up in our lake when it was freezing. I thought for sure that it was going to be his last night. But within two days he was back chasing around the hens. other then a naked butt & a funny sounding crow he is just as good as ever. RIR are some hearty son of a guns.

Back
Top Bottom