Brand New to Raising Chickens!

KPByTheSea

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2023
Hello from Eastern Massachusetts!

My family and I finally have the property of our dreams that will allow us to garden and raise chickens. We are brand new to this adventure and are working with coops and fencing that came with the property. Two days ago we purchased 14 chics with which to start our first flock. We have 5 black sex link, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Buff, and 3 Green Eggers. I just can't get enough time watching them!

Our family consists of myself and husband, two adopted children ages 20 and 17 and two bio children ages 16 and 14, as well as my elderly grandparents.

We love being outside and believe in organic gardening and working through sustainable practices throughout our home. We are excited to be raising this soon to be free ranging flock for eggs.

My family and I finally have the property of our dreams that will allow us to garden and raise chickens. We are brand new to this adventure and are working with coops and fencing that came with the property. Two days ago we purchased 14 chics with which to start our first flock. We have 5 black sex link, 3 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Buff, and 3 Green Eggers. I just can't get enough time watching them!

Our family consists of myself and husband, two adopted children ages 20 and 17 and two bio children ages 16 and 14, as well as my elderly grandparents.

We love being outside and believe in organic gardening and working through sustainable practices throughout our home. We are excited to be raising this soon to be free ranging flock for eggs.
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome! This forum has been a huge help to me as a newbie also!

Back
Top Bottom