Brand NewPeafowl owner adopter

It don't matter
roll.png

When they are spooked
lau.gif
you are kidding right? them things sound like 10,000 squeaky swings all at one time threw out the day, but for the most part they are out in the fields from dusk till dawn so it ain't that bad.

Last edited:
All mine are free range it did however take 7 years for them to finely get the keet care down to where they would not loose an entire hatch in 2 days now they raise 90 percent of what i let them keep.
They will most likely annoy any close neighbors you have,some of mine go to my daughters first thing in the morning and walk around her home calling, she don't mind but she keeps a fan on high to drown out their calling they never bother her flowers like some folks say but they have unlimited range here.

Last edited:
Yes they are very loud, i just put 60 in the freezer to quite things down here they multiply like rats here but i love their eggs and meat and they make me money when i am in the mood to deal with folks .
wink.png

Honestly if you have close neighbors i would advice against it unless they are ok with them being around ,trying to catch a flock of guineas when you got angry neighbors could be very uncomfortable for all involved.

If your guineas came on my place i would not be ok with it.
barnie.gif
I am very territorial

How much land do you have for them to range on?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom