Brandy New Chicken (almost) Owner

maurerwerks

Songster
10 Years
Jun 29, 2009
Sunapee
I just ordered my very first chickens - I'm so excited! We are in the process of building the coop and it'll be done in plenty of time; the peeps won't arrive until June 14th. So we'll get a brooder together and commence to waiting. I ordered 3 Australorps, 3 Buff Orpintons, 3 Golden Lace Wyandottes, and 3 Silver Lace Wyandottes from MPC. I specified one of the SLW to be male (hope he's the only one) and the rest all female. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions. I've already found lots of answers reading through old postings in this forum. Thanks so much everybody for all of your wisdom!

welcome-byc.gif

Yay! The chicks are so much fun, you're going to LOVE it
big_smile.png

I'm new to chickens too and this forum has been a life saver (literally!) For me and one chick I had who was struggling. She is just fine now!
Welcome!

Andrea

Well howdy!!
frow.gif
This is one place that can help you with just about any poultry question you could ever think of. As of this time tomorrow I will be able to personally tell you how it feels to be a new chicky momma (if all goes as predicted) and I feel quite prepared thanks to the good folks here - they rock!

Back
Top Bottom