SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
573 is 1 year old. $85 shipped SOLD

8629 is 2 years old $85 shipped SOLD

55 pink - She is 3 years old. Breeder bird. $75 shipped

71 blue - She is 2 years old. Breeder quality possibly show potential. $95 shipped SOLD

NUMBERS of birds are on the pictures.

Sales Policy
I NEVER ship out birds until I receive payment. No exceptions!
I do not have a waiting list. Contact me if you are interested, or keep checking my website.
Birds have been treated for lice/mites.
To reserve a bird/birds, I require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
Payment is required in FULL before I ship. Payments for birds are NON-REFUNDABLE! So please make sure you are serious about the sale before you pay. The only way I will refund is if I can not fufill the sale. That is the only time I will refund, otherwise there are NO refunds. Bird prices are firm. Once a bird leaves my property, I will not take the bird back, for biosecurity/contamination reasons.
Live Birds will only be sent Express Mail in approved horizion shipping boxes. Shipping is included in the prices listed unless otherwise noted. Express Mail automatically gives you $100 insurance, you may purchase more if you like. If the birds arrive dead, but the box is fine, you will not get your insurance money back from the PO. Please understand their insurance policy. If you have any questions about that contact the USPS through their website or call them to ask about Live Bird insurance. Once the box/birds leave my hands, I have no control over how the post office will treat them. I do not refund for dead/injured birds on arrival. Also, absolutely NO postal refunds for late delieveries.
I only ship to the lower 47 states. No shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or Virginia.

By purchasing birds from me, you agree to all of the above.
The only way to know you are purchasing "Sundown Silkies" is to purchase directly from me. I am not responsible for anybody selling birds/eggs using my name.
This is my sales policy and may NOT be copied by anybody. Make your own. Thank You!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom