break & make codes!

missourichickenmama

SURPRISE!
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008
Missouri
first some one makes up a code, and whoever does cracks it and guesses the code gets to do a new one!*

a=q
W.N.E

*when you make a new one you have to give a clue

Last edited by a moderator:
ok..I'm TRYING to play this with ya but after sitting here going through all the number combinations of how you could do the code of a=q to derive the sequence, I'm not getting anywhere LOL you have either 16 or 17 on count forward or backwards from A to Q depending on if you count each letter as your starting point or not; if you go forward FROM Q to A then you have 10 or 11 as a basis - and then I come up with anything from garbled letters to actual words using that algorithm depending on which combination of sequences and which way (forward/backward or both) I go
barnie.gif

So I'm sure its really easy...and I'm putting wayyy too much thought into this game ROFL!!

Last edited:
omg I'm gonna try this again..

sooooooo LOL - basing it off the keyboard..if A=Q and assuming the basis is that the fingers you use to hit those keys in the proximity....

w = my ring finger = s x

n = my "pointer
smile.png
" = j h u y m

e = my middle finger = d c

soooo again - what word could I possibly make out of that with only one vowel being U?

sud, suc? xud? xuc?

I'm TRYING here LOL...

your basis is... ?? Ya gotta give a better clue than the keyboard...I'm realllllllllly trying..
big_smile.png
I love games like this but I'm coming up with nuthin...
sad.png

I'm quite certain this is going to be VERY SIMPLE *ROFL* and I'm overthinking it...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom