Breda Fowl Chicks in Northwest Florida

AugeredIn

All Fowled Up!
9 Years
We have begun hatching chicks early and we are not ready to ship yet (My wif...uh...shipping department is still closed for the winter). I have a BUNCH (probably 30-40) of Breda Fowl chicks in any quantity you like that I am offering to anyone who is willing to pick them up in the Pensacola or Bonifay Florida areas. I might drive a ways if you want a bunch. We have them priced right to move them at $6.00 each. Most of them are blue but there are some black and splash as well. You will need to take some of each color but most should be blue. Our breeders came directly from Greenfire who is right up the Interstate from us.

We are Florida NPIP certified.

Wow! I have been really wanting some Breda chicks! When do you think you all will be opening up for shipping? Would love to buy some from you if you would consider shipping.
Thanks

hi how far are you from the upcoming pensacola show in march? Im gonna be there with some birds im entering in the shgow and Id tlike to buy several of them. if I got all you have whats the best price you can do at th
is time? ty

hi how far are you from the upcoming pensacola show in march? Im gonna be there with some birds im entering in the shgow and Id tlike to buy several of them. if I got all you have whats the best price you can do at th
is time? ty
We are right in Pensacola close to the show. We will have plenty available that weekend. We will definitely give discounts for quantity. You can PM me with how many you would like and I can give you a quote.

Back
Top Bottom