Breed and gender of 6 week old peeps?

Oh noooo, we can't really have a rooster here. Especially not 2! There's no way at least one might be a girl? Also they're most likely RIR since the feed store had those, orps, EEs, and speckled Sussex 💔

Oh noooo, we can't really have a rooster here. Especially not 2! There's no way at least one might be a girl? Also they're most likely RIR since the feed store had those, orps, EEs, and speckled Sussex 💔
No, they're males. Sorry. I hope you can find some more pullets!

I'm really sorry that you can't keep roosters. Are these your only 3? I do think both are cockerels (besides the EE)

I'm really sorry that you can't keep roosters. Are these your only 3? I do think both are cockerels (besides the EE)
We have 5 4 week old peeps that we got online as well and I'm more certain that they're ladies since none even have combs and their tails are huge. 2 lavender orpingtons, 2 jubilee orpingtons, and one lil cream legbar

We have 5 4 week old peeps that we got online as well and I'm more certain that they're ladies since none even have combs and their tails are huge. 2 lavender orpingtons, 2 jubilee orpingtons, and one lil cream legbar
Ooh, I love orpingtons! (Can I see some pictures? I love seeing other peoples birds!)

Ooh, I love orpingtons! (Can I see some pictures? I love seeing other peoples birds!)
I only have their baby pics since they're so scrambly.

Attachments

• 20210512_101802.jpg
    20210512_101802.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210512_101726.jpg
    20210512_101726.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 20210512_101706.jpg
    20210512_101706.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom