Breed & colour

Just my opinion, to which we are each entitled, but the shape of her comb and her beard reminds me quite a bit of a Faverolle. It doesn't look like she has a fifth toe, so her being an Easter Egger is probably correct, but I just wanted to state there are other bearded/muffed breeds that facial fluff can be attributed to.

Either way, she is of mixed parentage. And good on you for rescuing them from the street.

Last edited:
Just my opinion, to which we are each entitled, but the shape of her comb and her beard reminds me quite a bit of a Faverolle. It doesn't look like she has a fifth toe, so her being an Easter Egger is probbly correct, but I just wanted to state there are other bearded/muffed breeds that facial fluff can be attributed to.

Either way, she is of mixed parentage. And good on you for rescuing them from the street.
Thank you! Yep, only 8 toes. Out of the four, she seemed to be the most neglected one of them all, which is a shamd because she reminded me of a Faverolles as well, and they’re probably my favourite breed. They’re just so difficult to come by here.

Back
Top Bottom