Breed/Gender/Age

Cwach21

In the Brooder
Aug 9, 2022
I got my chicks from a neighbor who’s hen went rogue and laid some eggs outside of her property. We are not sure of the age gender or breed. She had 30+ hens and roosters so it’s hard to tell. Especially being born out of sight. I believed my chicks were 3 weeks until doing some google image searches. Please help me out. Deciding whether or not to get some more chicks, Incase some are roosters, to introduce before they are too old.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 3
I got my chicks from a neighbor who’s hen went rogue and laid some eggs outside of her property. We are not sure of the age gender or breed. She had 30+ hens and roosters so it’s hard to tell. Especially being born out of sight. I believed my chicks were 3 weeks until doing some google image searches. Please help me out. Deciding whether or not to get some more chicks, Incase some are roosters, to introduce before they are too old.
looks like all male
and around 4 to 6 weeks old
and breed idk

all except maybe one are roosters as for breed they look like they could have some leghorn red sex link in them

Back
Top Bottom