Breed guess game!

Pics
Wow, he’s gorgeous!:eek:
My guess is that he definitely has some Wheaten Crele Orpington in him. Does he have some Barred Rock in him?
Yes, technically on both.

Here's the father, he was produced by a 4 way crossing, so a total of four breeds in him. His offspring has 5 breeds within them.
20201119_134037.jpg

Yes, technically on both.

Here's the father, he was produced by a 4 way crossing, so a total of four breeds in him. His offspring has 5 breeds within them.View attachment 3637568
He’s very pretty! I had a rooster that looked similar to him. And wow, that’s a lot of breeds!
One of my Project Chameleons. Can you guess what's in their makeup? It's abit complex, & will get more so while I develop this Landrace. View attachment 3636131
So far, I guessed Wheaton Creole Orpington and Barred Rock. They were both correct, right? So 2 out of 5 breeds guessed so far.
My next guess is that he has some Buff Orpington in him!:D

He’s very pretty! I had a rooster that looked similar to him. And wow, that’s a lot of breeds!

So far, I guessed Wheaton Creole Orpington and Barred Rock. They were both correct, right? So 2 out of 5 breeds guessed so far.
My next guess is that he has some Buff Orpington in him!:D
Only real part you need to guess is what breeds made them. The father has Barred Rock, & 2X Buff Orpington, but also 1 other different breed.

He has Buff Orpington twice in the 4 way crossing.

Sorry I missed the notification.

Back
Top Bottom