I know the difference she is a mix of lav ameracuana and ameracuana. An Easter egger is an ameracuana , cream legbar or priari bluebell egger mixed with a brown egger to get a green egger ( olive egger) or amer, cl, pri blu egger, mixed with white egger to get a blue Easter egger. She is pure ameracuana just mixed with two types. Definatly not an AMERiCANA EE from a hatchery

because the cheek tuffs weren’t noticeable for a week or so
Sorry I keep putting all these in separate posts. :lol:

But you can see the muffs/beard with they are little, as long as you know what you are looking for. Here's an EE I had. You can see her muffs very clearly.
61170509679__B8431834-7E40-4A27-83E9-CE9724B2DDA0 (2) - Copy.jpeg

I know all about ccl. too Here is my creasted cream legbar and the egg she lays. It was a thought guys I have 350 dollars invested in 18 chickens. Only two are from hatcheries. I just flipped through thinking she looked like my Auri at that age. Damn , thanks for the rediculous and not so well thought out roast.

Attachments

• 1916C358-E139-4F5A-92B6-C8056E06247F.jpeg
    1916C358-E139-4F5A-92B6-C8056E06247F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • DD043687-62E0-4CD8-91C4-2146FB3FE606.jpeg
    DD043687-62E0-4CD8-91C4-2146FB3FE606.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 4
n Easter egger is an ameracuana , cream legbar or priari bluebell egger mixed with a brown egger to get a green egger ( olive egger) or amer, cl, pri blu egger, mixed with white egger to get a blue Easter egger.
You're on the right track. An Easter Egger is a mix with Araucana, AmerAUCANA (always mixed up with AmerICANA), or Legbar background giving it a chance to lay colored eggs. Americana is another name for EE.
She's so cute!
Thank you! 😊

I know all about ccl. too Here is my creasted cream legbar and the egg she lays. It was a thought guys I have 350 dollars invested in 18 chickens. Only two are from hatcheries. I just flipped through thinking she looked like my Auri at that age. Damn , thanks for the rediculous and not so well thought out roast.
She's pretty!

You're on the right track. An Easter Egger is a mix with Araucana, AmerAUCANA (always mixed up with AmerICANA), or Legbar background giving it a chance to lay colored eggs. Americana is another name for EE.
Fair enough that’s why I emphasized the I in it hatcheries use. Just a misunderstanding as it usually is in discussing hatcheries deceptiveness. Sorry for getting a little rude
Thank you! 😊

I know the difference she is a mix of lav ameracuana and ameracuana. An Easter egger is an ameracuana , cream legbar or priari bluebell egger mixed with a brown egger to get a green egger ( olive egger) or amer, cl, pri blu egger, mixed with white egger to get a blue Easter egger. She is pure ameracuana just mixed with two types. Definatly not an AMERiCANA EE from a hatchery
Sorry, but how would you know this?
Also, she can't be. First of all, she is a mixed pattern and has green legs. Second, those genetics don't work - Lav coloration crossed with almost any other color equals black. She is an EE.

Back
Top Bottom