Breed help! Unusual pullet

aribubbs

Chirping
Jul 11, 2023
So we incubated a range of mail bought eggs and have ended up with this stunner!

Varieties we’ve hatched are cream legbar, mars-bars, marans and blue laced wyandotte but I can’t figure out that she’d be any of those?! Unless she’s a mars-bar?

Attachments

• IMG_4005.jpeg
    IMG_4005.jpeg
    632.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3941.jpeg
    IMG_3941.jpeg
    821.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3935.jpeg
    IMG_3935.jpeg
    644.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3899.jpeg
    IMG_3899.jpeg
    650.7 KB · Views: 3
So we incubated a range of mail bought eggs and have ended up with this stunner!

Varieties we’ve hatched are cream legbar, mars-bars, marans and blue laced wyandotte but I can’t figure out that she’d be any of those?! Unless she’s a mars-bar?
She looks like a cream legbar but could be the mars bars

She looks like a cream legbar but could be the mars bars
Thank you. So these mars-bars would be black copper Maran over crested cream legbar hens. But she looks SO different in colouring to anything I can find online for cream legbars…

Thank you. So these mars-bars would be black copper Maran over crested cream legbar hens. But she looks SO different in colouring to anything I can find online for cream legbars…
She is different colored than a normal CCL thats why im thinking she is probably a Mars bars

She is different colored than a normal CCL thats why im thinking she is probably a Mars bars
Thanks. The other mars bars are all black or black and white… am thinking maybe she was an accidental cross (breeder has barnevelders too). Guess we’ll find out when she lays an egg!

The color is Buff Incomplete Columbian, not sure how'd you get that out of Marans X Cream Legbar, as the Birchen color is dominant over Duckwing.

Back
Top Bottom