Breed? Pullet or Cockerel

newchck

Songster
Apr 20, 2020
Midwest
HI all! I have two young chicks I am trying to figure out breed / if they are both roosters. Henry (with the obvious saddle feathers) is a roo, but I am trying to figure out if he is a certain breed or just an EE? The other chicken with no name currently I am not too sure about either. I am wondering if he/she is a barred rock? thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3607.JPG
    IMG_3607.JPG
    492.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3608.JPG
    IMG_3608.JPG
    521.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3613.JPG
    IMG_3613.JPG
    649.6 KB · Views: 1
HI all! I have two young chicks I am trying to figure out breed / if they are both roosters. Henry (with the obvious saddle feathers) is a roo, but I am trying to figure out if he is a certain breed or just an EE? The other chicken with no name currently I am not too sure about either. I am wondering if he/she is a barred rock? thanks!
Either a Barred Rock or a Dominique. The tail is starting to look a little curvy..

Both males Henry is a EE and the no name chicken is a barred rock.

Back
Top Bottom