Breed query

Only certain colors work. I wouldn't trust a EE, and it doesn't have to be an autosexing breed or color
Well an EE will work most of the time. You are right though a solid color is the best. And what I’m saying is that just because the hen is autosexing doesn’t mean it will work if it’s not pure. Like the lohmann brown won’t work because of it being a mutt. I was just trying to keep it simple, I didn’t really feel like typing too much but I don’t wanna confuse anybody. But your right not all of the roosters work sorry for any confusion.

They're a bit expensive, but I think hatcheries sell sexlink eggs occasionally. Also golden duckwings phoenixes aren't autosexing, but by like 6 weeks, you can tell based on comb growth and beginning male pattern who's a male
They're a bit expensive, but I think hatcheries sell sexlink eggs occasionally. Also golden duckwings phoenixes aren't autosexing, but by like 6 weeks, you can tell based on comb growth and beginning male pattern who's a male
A barred hen with a nonbarred roo would result in barred sons and non barred daughters.
But it doesn’t work the other way.
Unless you have a single barred roo.
Everyone on BYC must spend the evening on eBay looking for sex link eggs for me................

Back
Top Bottom