Breed?

MysticCreekFarm

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 2, 2015
Upstate NY
I'm fairly new to chickens and have a few that I'm not sure of. I know the white one with feathers on her face is a banty, but which breed? Also, the smaller brown chicken that is running. Thanks!

Small chicken that is running: probably a rhode island red or production red, or New Hampshire. The white cockerel in the foreground might be a delaware, or a mutt of some kind.
Small white hen is probably a bantam Easter Egger
Not sure about the black hen in the 3rd picture from the top

From top to bottom:
Pic 1 = I'm not sure looking at the pic whether the black and white bird has a rose comb or a single comb. If it's a rose comb, the bird is a Columbian Wyandotte. If it's a single comb, it's a Columbian Rock. The reddish brown bird in the background is a Production Red.
Pic 2 = Easter Egger
Pic 3 = Black Australorp
Pic 4 = Easter Egger on left, Columbian Wyandotte or Columbian Rock on right (again I can't really see the comb)

From top to bottom:
Pic 1 = I'm not sure looking at the pic whether the black and white bird has a rose comb or a single comb. If it's a rose comb, the bird is a Columbian Wyandotte. If it's a single comb, it's a Columbian Rock. The reddish brown bird in the background is a Production Red.
Pic 2 = Easter Egger
Pic 3 = Black Australorp
Pic 4 = Easter Egger on left, Columbian Wyandotte or Columbian Rock on right (again I can't really see the comb)
agreed

From top to bottom:
Pic 2 = Easter Egger
Pic 3 = Black Australorp

X2.

Back
Top Bottom