Breed

My Name is Don and I’ve been in love with Backyard Chicken since i was 5years old! I’ve raised 1000s of Hen and Roosters in India and Dubai as per!! And I now I am in USA and wanting to continue the one I love the most! Backyard Chicken!. I live inHighland Park New Jersey. I figured that it’s is not easy to raid Hens and Roosters as per and it requires permission for the authority!. I really appreciate if anyone could help with how to obtain the permission and the procedures. Thank you.
Welcome to BYC Don! I can’t believe that you live in Highland Park, New Jersey! I live on N 3rd Avenue! The rules regarding poultry are: no cockerels/cocks, no limit on pullets/hens, and the coop needs to be 5 feet from the property line. A license is not necessary to own chickens in Highland Park.

Welcome to BYC Don! I can’t believe that you live in Highland Park, New Jersey! I live on N 3rd Avenue! The rules regarding poultry are: no cockerels/cocks, no limit on pullets/hens, and the coop needs to be 5 feet from the property line. A license is not necessary to own chickens in Highland Park.
Hello Brahma, i live in s 11th Ave. Do you have chicken?

@donbadsha here’s a few pictures of my flock
F2BF6225-B7D2-40E2-A0B1-43B84BFF7CCD.jpeg
4DF1952F-11EB-4270-AA4C-A57AF3BFA02B.jpeg
2D30A7FA-E613-4B66-B206-F246EEE11139.jpeg
3BCA54ED-2BC2-4B4A-9EFC-464CCC90FB06.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom