Breeding season of 2012....(who else is excited?!)

Quote:
Send me one of Opies Ducklings!!! But a girl!
lol.png

Going to the Lake city Show? I can bring you a moscovy girl.

I dont think so. Where is lake city? If anything i need runners over muscovy. Think there will be runners there?

Quote:
Where are you at! I will ship you some eggs so you can hace ducklings! lol.

Oh, I wish! But my mom is pretty adamant, no ducks. Which is sad, because ducks have been my favorite animal since I was a baby! (even my first word!)
Ah well, maybe when I'm older.

Quote:
Going to the Lake city Show? I can bring you a moscovy girl.

I dont think so. Where is lake city? If anything i need runners over muscovy. Think there will be runners there?

Lake City is where I10 and I75 comes together.
There is a show there the frist weekend in Jan

Quote:

Lake City is where I10 and I75 comes together.
There is a show there the frist weekend in Jan

I dont think i will be going. That is about a 4 hour drive for me.

Quote:
Where are you at! I will ship you some eggs so you can hace ducklings! lol.

Oh, I wish! But my mom is pretty adamant, no ducks. Which is sad, because ducks have been my favorite animal since I was a baby! (even my first word!)
Ah well, maybe when I'm older.

Im sorry. My mom loves my ducks and i actually keep them at her house since i live in an appartment. I am just not allowed to have chickens
lol.png

I am chomping at the bit for spring!
celebrate.gif
Not only am I very excited to get my ducks grown and producing for spring, I am starting to plan my gardens and we are purchasing fencing and getting a barn set up this winter so we can have pigs, sheep and a dairy cow. My geese that I just got will lay in March too. Oh I can't wait to have one of the geese hatch out some so I can see how they look.

I thought about starting a count down to spring thread. Anyone know exactly how many days we have til the first day? Whatever it is it is too dang long.
he.gif

I'm not.
gig.gif

I'm going to sit back, read everyone's stories and enjoy watching everyone's pics. I'm still trying to get over Breeding Season 2011.
th.gif
I haven't fully recovered just yet.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Oops thought I posted on the wrong thread! hah. I have a pair of khaki's and a buff duck. Cant wait to hatch some buff/khakis. I'm going forsomething in between on colors. Although I'm focusing mainly on chickens this year.
jumpy.gif
DuckGirl-did you get chicks yet?!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom