Breeds?

What's a BBred?

The little one (#3) is very small. About half the size of the Silkie and Cochin.

What is the Old English Game like as far as personality?

BBRed mean Black breasted Red, a very common variety of Old english game bantams(OEGBs).

I only have had a OEGB roo and a OEGBX hen, so I cannot comment too much on personality. Buster was very comical, always trying to take me on(and mind you, he was about 9 inches tall fully grown, not much of a threat). And every time you pick him up he gets all flustered and starts clucking and as soon as you have him sit on your arm he would shake in the "ew, you touched me" kind of fashion, that was usually followed by crowing...... (now that was just the awesomest thing for every visitor)
The hen sadly took after her mom(mixed breed of unknown origin that was totally unhandable) character wise instead of being like her father- Buster...

I don't know the first one, but I can guess these two.

2. White Silkie

3. Some kind of Dutch or maybe a brown leghorn.

#3 is probably an OEGB. It is most likely a silver duckwing, but it could be bbr. If it is a silver duckwing then you can sex it by the color of their head. It appears to be a hen, the darker ones would be hens and then a lighter color of brown on the head would be a rooster. That only works of it is a silver duckwing. you could go on feathersite and look at pictures of all of the breads suggested and decide for yourself. They are very cute chicks
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom