Breeds?

pattka314

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 9, 2013
Chaffee, NY
I have 6 chickens that are about 10 weeks plus old not completely sure on any of the breeds...need help...any suggestions?? The first 2 pics are of the only hens all 4 others have made themselves well known as roosters
The hen below has green legs with beautiful golden and black coloring

Hen below is the same breed as the 6th picture but does not have the feathers that stick out the side of her face both have feathers on legs

Rooster below has very large comb that is increasing in size everyday and is starting to flop over to the side

Rooster below has all white feathers with grey tips at wing and tail...thought he could be a Delaware but now sure

Rooster below is a bantam of some sort golden and black in color feathers on slate legs

Rooster below is same breed as 2nd picture but he has feathers that stick out the side of his face and feathers on legs

I agree, they look like mixes. Your "hen #2" is definitely a cockerel, and I'm a bit suspicious of "hen #1" as well, because of the red feathers on the shoulders. He might just not be developing secondary sex characteristics very fast because he's in with so many other boys.

Back
Top Bottom