Brent Butterworth from USA

BrentButterworth

In the Brooder
Sep 30, 2020
I am Brent Butterworth, and I live in Wisconsin, USA. I like to introduce myself as a professional woodworker, custom cabinetmaker, interior consultant, and a freelance writer who has got the opportunity to write several magazine articles for different publications.

I always amaze at the depth and breadth of woodworking all over the globe, and feel proud to be a part of this great effort. I built almost everything that one can imagine. From unique art furniture to different types of home furniture to canoes and even a sailboat.

However, making custom cabinets and fine furniture are my specialties. In personal life, I enjoy woodturning, bowmaking, archery, cycling, and canoeing whenever I'm not sitting in front of the drawing board or standing behind the table saw.

Participating woodworking exhibitions and fairs around the country is my passion and I consider my job as a means to help others to get the right information to improve their skills, to make informed buying decisions, and to make their endeavors a success!

Back
Top Bottom